RCI®, the global leader in vacation exchange and part of the Wyndham Worldwide family of brands (NYSE: WYN), took home several awards at the annual Global Networking Expo, GNEX 2013. The awards were presented at the Perspective Magazine Awards Gala Dinner on Feb. 6 in Beverly Hills, Calif., where several affiliated resorts were also recognized.
- Best Fractional Resort – Worldwide: Grand Residences by Royal Resorts
- Best Fractional Resort – Latin America: Grand Residences by Royal Resorts
- Best Fractional Resort – Europe & Middle East: Vilnius Golf & Spa Resort
- Best Fractional Resort – Asia Pacific: Karma Kandara
- Best Individual Marketing Professional Award: Kelvin Smith, Wyndham Vacation Ownership
- Best Individual Sales Professional Award: Suraj Naik, Karma Royal Group
- Best Industry Leader Award: Barry Robinson, CEO, Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific
- Best Project Team Award: Wyndham Vacation Ownership Hospitality Learning & Development Team
“We are delighted to be recognized for our efforts at this year’s Global Networking Expo,” said Gordon Gurnik, president, RCI. “And while it’s wonderful to take home six awards for RCI and The Registry Collection, it was equally exciting to see so many of our affiliated resorts recognized by the industry for their quality services and products. We are proud to be affiliated with so many frontrunners in the industry.”
RCI and The Registry Collection received awards in the following categories:
- Best Consumer Product Award: RCI Points® – RCI’s points-based exchange system provides the maximum flexibility in vacation planning, and has received many enhancements in recent years to add even more value for RCI subscribing members and affiliates.
- Best Place to Work: RCI – This award acknowledges RCI’s positive company culture, including a hospitality service pledge and core values that create an engaged and passionate workforce.
- Best Online Media Award: TheRegistryCollection.com – The Registry Collection® program, RCI’s luxury exchange program, marked its 10th anniversary year with a website re-launch. The enhanced site provides a fresh look and intuitive user interface to make vacation planning even easier.
- Best Print Media Award: The Registry Collection Program Directory – The directory, which is beautifully printed to also serve as a travel-inspiration coffee table book, is an easy-to-use tool that helps members of the luxury exchange program navigate their vacation options.
- Best Green Initiative Award: RCI Green Award Program – The RCI Green Award program celebrates RCI affiliated resorts that actively engage in sustainable practices, including innovation in energy and water conservation, waste management, community outreach and environmental management.
- Best Technology Award: RCI Presenter – RCI Presenter is interactive software pre-loaded with engaging content that RCI affiliates can use on touch-screen monitors or tables to show potential owners the benefits of vacation ownership and exchange.
RCI is the worldwide leader in vacation exchange with over 4,000 affiliated resorts in approximately 100 countries. RCI pioneered the concept of vacation exchange in 1974, offering members increased flexibility and versatility with their vacation ownership experience. Today, through RCI® Weeks, the traditional week-for-week exchange system, and RCI Points®, the industry’s first global points-based exchange system, RCI provides flexible vacation options to its 3.7 million RCI subscribing members each year. RCI is part of Wyndham Exchange & Rentals and the Wyndham Worldwide family of brands (NYSE: WYN). For additional information visit our media center, rciaffiliates.com or The RCI Blog. RCI also can be found on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
About The Registry Collection program
The Registry Collection program is the world’s largest luxury exchange program, with approximately 200 affiliated properties available through The Registry Collection program that are either accessible for exchange or under development. From condo hotels and high-end fractional resorts to private residence clubs and fractional yachts, The Registry Collection program provides members with access to an elite network of the finest vacation properties at some of the world’s premier destinations, as well as personal concierge services that are available 24 hours a day. The Registry Collection program is offered by RCI, the worldwide leader in vacation exchange and part of the Wyndham Worldwide family of brands (NYSE: WYN). For additional information visit our media center or theregistrycollection.com.
Tags: gnex, Perspective Magazine Awards, RCI, Registry Collection, timeshare industry awards
Original Source: RCI and The Registry Collection Receive Six Awards at GNEX 2013
Perspective Magazine is the leading independent trade publication for the timeshare and fractional ownership industry globally; publishing five regional titles covering North America, Latin America, Europe & Middle East, Asia Pacific, South Africa.